The Apache Wicket team announces that support for Apache Wicket 1.4.x ends on 16 November 2015. On the same day Wicket 1.5.x enters “security fixes” maintenance mode.
This means that after 16 October 2015:
- no more releases from the 1.4.x branch
- bugs affecting only the 1.4.x branch will not be addressed
- security vulnerability reports will not be checked against the 1.4.x branch
- releases from the 1.5.x branch are highly unlikely
- only security patches will be applied to the 1.5.x branch
The Wicket Team